1. Everywhere (Music by Bill Frisell)
2. God’s Wing’d Horse (Music by Bill Frisell / Words by Julie Miller)
3. Fifty Years (Music by Bill Frisell)
4. Hard Times (Words & Music by Stephen Foster)
5. Deep Dead Blue (Music by Bill Frisell / Words by Elvis Costello)
6. There In A Dream (Music by Charlie Haden / Words by Jesse Harris)
7. Lonesome (Music by Bill Frisell)
8. On The Street Where You Live (Music by Alan Jay Lerner / Words by Frederick Loewe)
9. How Many Miles? (Music by Bill Frisell)
10. Lush Life (Words and Music by Billy Strayhorn)
11. Honest Man (Music by Bill Frisell)
12. Red River Valley (Traditional)
13. Curiosity (Music by Bill Frisell)
14. Where Have All The Flowers Gone? (Words and Music by Pete Seeger)
Bill Frisell: Guitars
Petra Haden: Voice
Hank Roberts: Voice, Cello
Luke Bergman: Voice, Guitars & Bass
Produced by Lee Townsend
Recorded by Tucker Martine & assisted by Justin Chase at Flora Recording & Playback, Portland, OR
Mixed by Tucker Martine at Flora Recording & Playback, Portland, OR
Mastered by Greg Calbi at Sterling Sound, Edgewater, NJ
Design by Luke Jacobs from Perfecto Creative
Photography by Monica Jane Frisell
Proudly presented by the Blue Note/Capitol Team:
Rachel Jones, Cem Kurosman, Justin Seltzer, Colby Silon, Alex Anastasi, Don Was, Jenna Vitolo, Michael Cantor, Francisco Marmol.
Many Thanks to:
Chris Wadsworth, Olli Chanoff, Rachel Chanoff and everyone at the FreshGrass Foundation. Don Was, Justin Seltzer, Cem Kurosman, Colby Silon, Rachel Jones, Jenna Vitolo, Alex Anastasi, Francisco Marmoland everyone at Blue Note Records.
Phyllis Oyama, Adam Blomberg, Kevin Lee, Wulf Muller, Claudia Engelhart, Carole d’Inverno, Monica Jane Frisell and Bill Nash.
Bill Frisell uses D’Addario strings.
Bill Frisell’s HARMONYwas commissioned by the FreshGrass Foundation for the 2016 FreshGrass Composition Commission and originally performed at FreshGrass West! in San Francisco, CA on November 12th, 2016.